Dual Language Spanish Language Arts I
In this course, students continue to improve their language proficiency through language study that includes:
- Reading increasingly more complex fiction and nonfiction text.
- Opportunities for discussions and conversations on assigned texts and/or current events on a variety of topics.
- Write descriptions, short narratives and poetry
- Developing research skills and present findings
- Comparing and contrast, culture, and perspectives of the target language, Spanish
Student must meet the Dual Language Program requirements and/or permission for enrollment.